Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited (UPRNN) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant & More Vacancies with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited (UPRNN)
Posts : Assistant Accountant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 04
Location : Lucknow
Last date to apply : 19.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Accountant & More Vacancies
SCHEDULE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
|Date of Examination||Paper||Post Applied for
|19 October 2014(Sunday)||Paper 1||ARE (Civil)||ARE (CE)||8:30 AM||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Paper 4||Assistant Accountant||AAC||8:30 AM||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Paper 2||ARE (Electrical)||ARE (EE)||1:30 PM||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Paper 3||Sub-E.(Civil)||SubE (CE)||1:30 PM||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
How to apply :
- All candidates (excluding those whose names appear in rejection list) are required to note their Application form No. from the list displayed under “List of Candidates” Tab.
- Every paper shall be of Objective type with 150 questions from the syllabus notified on website.
- Each question shall have four options out of which one will be the correct option. Candidates shall have to mark only one correct answer on OMR sheet as per the instructions given therein.
- Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer while One mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer. Marking more than one response in any question will be treated as incorrect answer and marks will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for the questions which have not been attempted.
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows: (a) Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit. (b) Secondly, by age only. The Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
- Admit Cards will be sent by post and shall also be made available on this website at least one week before the date of examination.
- No Candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall after 15 minutes of the entry time of examination i.e. 8:45 AM for Paper 1 & 4 and 1:45 PM for Paper 2 & 3.
- Candidates are advised to bring duly complete admit card along with one photograph identical to the one pasted in Admit Card at the time of examination. Therefore, the candidates are requested to arrange for two passport size photographs, preferably similar to that pasted on Application form.
- Candidate should bring Blue or Black Ball Point pen for the examination. All entries are to be filled with Ball Point pen only on Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Calculators, Log Table, Communication Devices like Mobile Phone, Pager, Bluetooth device etc and unauthorized material for being used as unfair means Is NOT ALLOWED in the examination Hall. Please do not bring any one of such prohibited items.
- Please sign at all places as per the instructions given at the time of examination on Admit Card, Verification Card and Attendance Sheet.
- Candidates who do not abide by the instructions given for written examination in Admit Card, Question Booklet, OMR answer sheet will be themselves responsible for the consequences which could be upto the cancellation of candidature.
- Any act of misconduct and indiscipline in examination will lead to debarring from examination and cancellation of candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UPRNN||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017