Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Regional Manager for ME/ M.Tech, MA, BE/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
Posts : IT Coordinator/ Media Consultant
Qualification : ME/ M.Tech, MA, BE/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Walk in Date : 21-11-2014.
Details of Post :
IT Coordinator/ Media Consultant :
A walk-in-Interview for the posts of IT Coordinator for under the time bound project entitled “Intelligent Transport Management System” and Advertisement Consultant will be held on 21 Nov. 2014 at 11:00 AM as per details given below:
|Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|IT Coordinator||B-Tech (IT) or M.Tech(IT)/ Computers . Desirable:3-4 years of IT experience. Exposure in technical support/product
support/maintenance of software
|Media Consultant||Masters in Mass Communications/ Diploma or Degree in Journalism from recognized institute.
Experience: Desirable: 3 years experience in Advertisement or Mass Communications.
Terms & conditions:
- The Above Posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. After the expiry of the project, services of the incumbent(s) will be terminated without any further notice. The appointment can also be liable to termination at any time without any notice or assigning any reason thereof. The interested candidates must bring the prescribed “Application Format” affixed with recent passport size photograph duly filled in along with original documents and one set of photocopy of the certificates/testimony at the time of interview.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to submit the biodata separately.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is already employed elsewhere.
- Experience Certificate in the relevant field in original (if any).
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- Candidates, who strictly fulfill the eligibility / experience and possess the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects, only should turn up for walk-in-interview to avoid any inconvenience.
- Tentative / provisional mark sheet/certificate and result awaited will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 21.11.2014
Venue : 21st Nov. 2014 at 11:00 AM at UPSRTC, HQ, Tehri Kothi,Lucknow.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UPSRTC|