Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. : /UAU/Recruitment/Campus/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU), Biomedical Science at main campus, Dehradun|
Detail of Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for 02 unreserved post of Assistant Professor at the fixed salary of Rs. 40,000/- P.M on contractual basis for 11 month or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
- 1- In faculty of Biomedical Science (01) at main campus, Dehradun. Qualifications:- (A)Essential: Good academics record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree in Chemistry. The candidate must have cleared the NET or has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009. (B)Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate having Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry and experience of working in natural product chemistry lab with good publication records.
- 2- In Stree avum Prasuti Rog Department (01) at Gurukul campus, Haridwar. Qualifications: (A) Essential: 1. A degree in Ayurved from recognised university ( BAMS). 2. Post Graduate (MD/MS- Ayurveda) qualification in the concerned subject. (B) Desirable : 1. Ph.D. (Ayurveda) from recognized University. 2. Basic knowledge of Computer. 3. Original published research work in journal of national / international repute. Experience: Assistant Professor For post of Assistant Professor Stree avum Prasuti Rog Department no teaching experience is required
Selection Procedure for Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 28/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU):
The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2015-16. Eligibility of a candidates and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walkin- interview.3- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity, if occurred, in the process of selection, the decision of the university shall be final. Minimum/Maximum age limit shall be as per UGC Guidelines. Qualification of Assistant Professor Bio medical Science shall be as per UGC Guidelines. The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the master’s level in case of SC/ST candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates must bring their original certificates/marks- sheets for verification at the time of walkin interview.No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing in the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/02/2015
VENUE : Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU), Biomedical Science at main campus, Dehradun
Reference:Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. : /UAU/Recruitment/Campus/2014-15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UAU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017