Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) Recruitment 2015 –Advt. No. Rectt/ 02 /2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy General Manager on or before 15/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN)
Vacancy Name :Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 32,900 – 67,000/- Pm
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN), Yamuna Colony, Dehradun – 248 001.
Detail Of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
UJVN Limited invites applications on deputation basis for the following post from eligible candidates working in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Corporations:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy General Manager||(01 Post)||
M.Sc. (Geology) /M.Tech. in Applied Geology or equivalent with specialization in Engineering Geology from a recognized university/ institute.
15 Years post qualification relevant experience of working as Asstt.Geologist/Geologist or equivalent post, out of which 03 years in the next below grade in the scale of Rs. 37400-67000 + GP of Rs. 8700/ Rs. 15600- 39100+GP Rs. 7600/ (CDA) or Rs. 36600- 62000 (IDA) or 06 years in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600 or Rs. 32900-58000 (E4) (IDA) or equivalent in Govt. Deptt./PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations
|Rs – 32,900 – 67,000/- Pm||50 Years|
- The experience should be in the field of:-
- Study of composition, structure and history of earth’s crust e.g. rocks, minerals and fossil remain to identify and determine sequence of processes affecting development of earth.
- Application of geological knowledge to engineering problems encountered in planning, design, construction, operation and safety of projects such as dams, tunnels and buildings.
- Study & preparation of Geological/ Environmental data, reports and maps. Interpretation of data and recommendation for further study or action. ; wt soh,u fyfeV sM UJVN Limited (A Govt. of Uttarakhand Enterprise)
- Advt. No. Rectt/ 02 /2015-16
- Terms & Conditions: The terms & conditions for employment on deputation basis will be as per Annexure A1.
Selection Procedure For Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN):
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed application format available on our website www.ujvnl.com through proper channel/their employer alongwith following information/doduments:-
- Self attested copies of certificates pertaining to Age, Qualifications and Experience etc.
- Copies of ACR/PAR ratings for the last 05 years.
- Certificate to the effect that there is no vigilance/ disciplinary case/proceedings pending or contemplated against concerned candidate from the current employer.
- Application should be forwarded in such a manner that it reaches to the following address on or before 15-10-2015.
Executive Director (HR)
Yamuna Bhawan, Yamuna Colony,
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. Rectt/ 02 /2015-16
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017