Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Medical Officer with MBBS, B.E/ B.Tech educational background
Company name : Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF)
Posts : Deputy Director, Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS, B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.15,600 – Rs.52,000/- per month
No of Post : 05
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) is a State Government University established in the year 2011 having Campuses at Ranichauri (Distt. Tehri) and Bharsar (Distt. Pauri).Applications are invited for 1 post of Deputy Director (Works & Plants) on deputation/pay minus pension basis and 4 posts of Medical Officers (2-males & 2-females) on contractual basis
Deputy Director, Medical Officer:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : At least second class degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical engineering or AMIE, eight years experience, out of which atleast 5 years experience in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (GP-5400) in building & maintenance works with adequate knowledge of material management and inventory control
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 (GP-6600)
- No of post : 03
- Qualification : At least second class MBBS degree in allopathy..
- Desirable: Two years experience.
- Pay Scale : Rs.52,000/-pm
For the post at Sl. No. 1:
- Incumbent working in Statutory and Autonomous Organizations, Departments of Centre/State Govt./Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings shall be eligible to apply for deputation. The retired candidates may apply on pay minus pension basis.
- The terms & conditions of the deputation/pay minus pension shall be governed by the State Government Orders/Rules.
- Self attested photocopies of relevant documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, and employment record should accompany the application form.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years for deputation and for pay minus pension candidates – as per state government rules.
- Candidates should send their applications through proper channel duly endorsed by their employers so as to reach the Project Office, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, 14/3 Old Survey Road, Dehradun-248001 before the closing date in case they apply for deputation basis.
For the post at Sl. No. 2:
- The incumbent should fulfill the qualification norms without age limit. The posts are open for superannuated persons also.
- The appointment on the posts is purely temporary on interim basis initially for a period of six months and likely to continue on six monthly basis.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill or to increase or decrease the number of any post(s) so advertised.
- In case the number of applications is large, the University Administration may conduct personal interview/discussion after screening the applications. However, no T.A./D.A. will be paid to the candidates called for personal interview/discussion.
- The incumbent selected on deputation/pay minus pension/contractual basis through this advertisement can be posted at any Campus/Extension or Research Center of the University, if required irrespective of original place of joining.
- Separate applications are required to be submitted for each position applied.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of District Court, Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand State).
- The incumbent selected to any of the above mentioned posts shall be required to join his/ her duties at the earliest.
- Applications if not on prescribed format or incomplete in any respect or if received after due date will not be considered, and the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
How to apply:
The applications in the given format must reach Project Office, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, Bharsar, 14/3, Old Survey Road, Dehradun-248001 latest by 15/09/2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UUHF||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|