Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant with MSc/ MA holders
Company name :Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF)
Posts :Technical Officer
Qualification : MSc/ MA
Salary : Rs. 42,500/- per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) is a State Government University established in 2011. The UUHF intends to engage a Technical Officer in the Project ‘Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa’ at Research Directorate, UUHF, Ranichauri Campus on a consolidated amount of Rs. 42,500/- per month. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed application format which can be downloaded from University’s website
Technical Officer :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Master’s degree in Agro-meteorology/ Forestry with NET
- Desirable Qualification: At least 5 years experience in extension activities related to hill zones, Meteorological observation, Agromet Advisory Services, e-agromet, Crop weather modeling and related areas
Terms & conditions shall be applicable:-
- Please note that the post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent shall have no right implicit or explicit to claim for automatic absorption of his/ her services in the University on a regular post. However, in case of a vacancy of any regular position in the University when such position is advertised, he/ she shall be free to apply for the same and shall have to go through the prescribed selection process.
- Application fee as prescribed should be enclosed with the application form. Application forms received without the prescribed fee shall be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Applications, if not on prescribed format or incomplete or received after due date will not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Self attested photocopy of relevant documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, employment record, caste certificate (if applicable) etc should accompany the application form. However, original certificates should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post so advertised.
- If the number of candidates applying for a post is large, the university reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the merit-based criteria for personal interview.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid to the candidates called for interview/ test.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit, which may vary from post to post, on the basis of qualifications, experience, publications etc. The University may constitute a screening committee to scrutinize the applications or process administratively depending upon the number of applications. The University may also hold written/ qualifying examination to bring number of candidates within a reasonable limit.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/ seminar/ written examination /skill test /interview or a combination of any or all of thereof.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Qualifications/ experiences etc. shall be reckoned as on last date of submission of applications.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of court of District Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand State).
How to apply:
Duly filled applications along-with recent passport sized self attested photograph, supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/ certificates/ marks sheets/ experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc.) and prescribed application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates) through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, payable at Bharsar, Punjab National Bank, Branch Code No 7699 – should reach by speed/ registered post to the Project Office, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, 14/3, Old Survey Road, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand latest by 27.10.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UUHF|