V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust invites application for the recruitment of B.T. Assistant with B. Sc. & B.Ed, B.T educational background
Company name : V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust
Posts : B.T. Assistant
Qualification : B. Sc. & B.Ed, B.T
Salary : Rs.4,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : TUTICORIN
Last date to apply : 08.08.2014
Details of Post :
Tuticorin Port Educational Agency invites applications in the prescribed format, from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of vacancies and for drawing a panel of candidates for the grant post of B.T. Assistant (Science) on CONTRACT basis. Details of essential and desirable qualifications for these categories of posts, Pay Scale, Age limit, Relaxation of age, Mode of Selection and other related details are given.
B.T. Assistant (Science):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B. Sc. (Chemistry – Physics) or its equivalent and
- B.T. or B.Ed. or L.T. and Trained Teachers certificate to collegiate Grade.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4,000/- (Consolidated pay – Per month)
How to apply:
- The last date for receipt of the application in the prescribed format is 08/08/2014. (i) Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format published as Annexure to this advertisement. If needed this format can be photocopied, typed or printed on white paper of foolscap (size 21cm x 30 cm). All candidates must attach attested copies of their educational qualification certificates / mark sheets (Year wise of each year) and other certificates such as experience, SC Category certificates. Proof of disability etc. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application format. Only those BC categories which are recognized by Government of India will be considered for appointment under BC Category. The BC Certificate should be in the prescribed format of Government of India issued latest by the Competent Authority.
- Fee: For GEN & BC Category the application must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft valid for 6 months (3 months in the case of locally drawn pay orders) in favour of the Secretary, Tuticorin Port Educational Agency, payable at Tuticorin. Application fee enclosed in the form of IPO/M.O./Crossed cheque/currency notes or treasury challan etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWDs/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- Envelope containing the duly filled in application must be superscripted in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “B.T. Assistant (Science)”.
- Duly filled in application, complete in all respect must reach by Postal Department Ordinary Post only, at the address given below:THE SECRETARY, TUTICORIN PORT EDUCATIONAL AGENCY, PORT ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDINGS, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, TUTICORIN – 628 004. Website:www.tuticorinport.gov.in (Application sent at any other addresses will not be entertained)
- Tuticorin Port Educational Agency will not be responsible for any postal delay or nonreceipt of application due to any reason. Applications received after closing date of this advertisement or incomplete in any respect or not accompanied with requisite application fee will be rejected. No Correspondence will be entertained in this regard and application fees will not be refunded. No intimation regarding rejection of application will be sent to the candidates.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Correction if any, in the application form should be legible and signed by the candidate.
- While filling information in boxes relating to Name, Address, Father’s Name etc. one box should be left blank between the names/words. All entries should be made by black pen in BLOCK LETTERS ONLY.
- Those required to apply Through Proper Channel must see that their application are received from their employer well before the last date. On the top of the application ADVANCE COPY must be written in bold letters. It must accompany all the desired documents. The candidate may also note that in case a communication is received by Tuticorin Port Educational Agency from the applicant’s employer, withholding the candidate to appear in interview, his/her application will be rejected and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Tuticorin Port Educational Agency may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if interview call letter is issued to a candidate by oversight or due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found that the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016