V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification – V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Recruitment 2015 – NO. S-4/14/2013-E.I/D. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Medical Officer Job on or before 09.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 43,200-66,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||V.O.CHIDAMBARANAR PORT TRUST, General Administration Department, TUTICORIN – 628 004|
Detail of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, Central Government, Autonomous Bodies, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and satisfy other conditions as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules (enclosed) for filling up of the post of Chief Medical Officer(Class-I)(Head of Department) in V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust in the Scale of pay of Rs. 43200-66000 (Pre-revised: Rs.18500-23900) on deputation basis.
The total emoluments at the initial pay scale will be Rs.1,13,620/- (approx.)(Basic pay: Rs.43200/-+ IDA Rs.39316/- + Cafeteria @47% Rs.20304+ [email protected]% – Rs. 10,800/-). The normal period of deputation is three years.
The application format may be downloaded from the Port’s Website. Application, as per the prescribed Proforma, received from the Officers, who satisfy the Recruitment Rules, may be forwarded along with the following documents, to the undersigned on or before 09.03.2015.
- Photo copy of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years duly attested (not below the rank of Deputy HOD on each page).
- Photo copy of all educational qualification Certificates duly attested.
- No objection Certificate of respective Organisation.
- Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- To ensure the veracity of the University certificates, the recognition of the Degree certificates obtained by the candidates, Genuineness of Caste Certificates and Vigilance clearance in the prescribed form as per Ministry’s letter No. A-12022/10/2005- PE-I, dated 27.08.2010 (copy enclosed)
- Certificate to be given by the Head of Office as prescribed in the application along with Vigilance Clearance.
- Three copies of recent colour passport size photographs.
Selection Procedure for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT)- Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT):
- The period of deputation is initially for a period of Three Years from the date of relief in his/her parent department.
- Pay (i) (if the transfer is in the public interest) During the period of deputation, he/she will have the option either to get his pay fixed in the deputation post under the operation of the normal rules or to draw pay of the post held by him/her in his parent department plus a deputation (duty) allowance in accordance with and, subject to the conditions, as modified from time to time and such other general or special orders issued by the Ministry of Finance.
- Dearness Allowance : He/She will be entitled to dearness allowance under the rules of the Parent Organisation or under the rules of the borrowing Organisation according as he/she retains his/her scale of pay under the Parent Organisation or he/she draws pay in the scale attached to the post under the borrowing Organisation.
- Local allowance like Compensatory (City) Allowance and HRA: To be regulated under the rules of the borrowing Organisation. In the case of deputation of a Central Government servant to a State Government, the State Government concerned may, however, if they so desire, apply the Central Government rules to such a deputationist. (4-A) Children’s Educational Allowance: During the period of deputation, he/she will be eligible to claim the Children’s Educational Allowance from the borrowing Organisation as laid down in para 1(a) of Finance Ministry’s O.M.No.8(2)-EII(B)/63, dated the 12th August, 1964, subject to the fulfilment of the conditions prescribed in O.M.No.F10(1)-Estt(Spl)/60, dated 30th January, 1962 as amended/clarified from time to time. Reimbursement of Tuition Fees:He/She will be entitled to Reimbursement of Tuition Fees in respect of his/her children, subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions laid down in Finance Ministry’s O.M.No.F17(1)- EII(B)/64, dated the 3rd June, 1964, as amended/clarified from time to time and liability in this regard will devolve on the borrowing Organisation. Note: He/She cannot claim both the concessions in respect of the same child.
- Joining Time Pay and Transfer TA : He/She will be entitled to T.A and joining time both on joining the post on deputation and on reversion there from to the Parent Organisation under the rules of the Organisation to which he/she is deputed. The expenditure on this account will be borne by the borrowing Organisation.
- T.A. for journey on duty during the period of deputation: To be regulated under the rules of the Organisation to which he/she proceeds on deputation.
- Leave and Pension : During the period of deputation on temporary transfer, he/she will continue to be governed by the leave and pension rules of the parent employer applicable to him/her before such transfer. (7-A) Provident Fund Benefits: During the period of deputation he/she will continue to subscribe to the Provident Fund of his/her Parent Organisation to which he/she may be subscribing when he/she is placed on deputation, in accordance with rules of such Fund. (7-B) Extraordinary Pension/Gratuity: This will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of finance (Department of Expenditure), O.M. No.F.19(23)-EV(A)/64, dated the 2nd August 1965.
- Leave Travel Concession : He/She will continue to be entitled to leave travel concession as applicable in the parent Organisation as amended from time to time and the cost thereof will be borne by the borrowing Organisation.
- Medical Concessions: He/She will be entitled to these concessions under the rules of the borrowing Organisation.
- Residential Accommodation: He/She will be entitled to residential accommodation according to the rules of the Organisation to which he/she is deputed. No free house or free car will be allowed, nor any conveyance be provided at Organisation expense, unless such benefits are normally attached as condition of service to the post to which he/she is deputed.
- The deputation will commence on the date on which he/she hands over charge of his/her post under the parent Organisation and end on the date on which he/she assumes charge of a post under that Organisation.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Recruitment 2015 – NO. S-4/14/2013-E.I/D.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VOCPT|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016