V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts through recruitment notification – V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Recruitment 2015 – LOCAL NO. S-4/15/2013-E.I/D. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT)
Vacancy Name : Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts
Educational Qualification : CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 43,200-66,000 /- p.m
Job Location : THOOTHUKUDI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : V.O.CHIDAMBARANAR PORT TRUST Administrative Office, Bharathi Nagar, THOOTHUKUDI – 628 004
Detail of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Recruitment:
A copy of the advertisement inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin – 628 004 is enclosed herewith. 2. It is requested that the advertisement may kindly be published in the next issue of “Employment News/Rozgar Samachar” to be released, without fail V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, invites applications for the post of FINANCIAL ADVISER & CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER, (Head of Finance Department) on Direct Recruitment basis. The following are the details:
- Name of the post : Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer
- Classification : Class I (Head of Department)
- No. of post : 1 (One) (Unreserved)
- Pay scale : Rs. 43200-66000
- Age limit : 45 years Relaxable as per Tuticorin Port Trust Employees (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2008
- Qualifications: Essential: (i) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India OR of Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India. (ii) Fifteen years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial/Commercial/Government Undertakings.
Selection Procedure for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) – Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Vacancy in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) :
- The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age limit shall be the first day of the month in which the post is notified /advertised as per the provisions contained in Tuticorin Port Trust Employees (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2008.
- Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason.
- Disqualification: Any candidate who is found to have knowingly furnished any particulars which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known would ordinarily have debarred him from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to be disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
- Conditions of Service: The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust in matters of Allowances, Leave, Provident Fund, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities and other conditions of service, shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- The selection will be made on the basis of recruitment rule for Class I post of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer as per the Tuticorin Port Trust Employees (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2008.
- The details regarding the organisation and the post application forms and other conditions can be downloaded from web site www.vocport.gov.in.
- Application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications without attested copies of certificates/ testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
- Applications received through e-mail, etc. will not be entertained.
- Employees working in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should forward through proper channel.
- Relaxation/concession admissible to SC/ST/OBC in direct recruitment for age will be considered.
- Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc., must reach the following address on or before 31.07.2014 17:00 hrs. ” The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin – 628 004.”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) Recruitment 2014 – LOCAL NO. S-4/15/2013-E.I/D.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017