Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) invites application for the recruitment ofDeputy Registrar/Assistant Professor with Master Degree/Ph.D holders
Company name : Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU)
Posts : Deputy Registrar/Assistant Professor
Qualification : Master Degree/Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Rajasthan
Last date to apply : 25/8/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Registrar/Assistant Professor
Applications in the presecribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Registrar (Oi-ST) and Assistant Professor ( Zoology) (OI-UR)
Last date of submission of applications 25 -8 -2014
Note : –
- The Prescribed application form, qualifications, and other terms & conditions as prescribed by UGC / Govt of Rajasthan and VMOU are available at University’s website www.vmou.ac.in and can be downloaded from 28 -07 -2014.
- If there is any change, it will be notified only on the University’s website.
Name of the Post :Deputy Registrar
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. (ii) Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or Fifteen years of experience as Section Officer or equivalent post in any university. OR Three years of administrative experience as Dy. Registrar.
- Remuneration :Rs.15600-39100/- p.m + GP 6600
Name of the Post :Assistant Professor
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :(i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (ii) to this clause candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/College Institutions.
- Remuneration :Rs.15600-39100/- p.m + GP 6000
Other Terms and Conditions :
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University web site www‘vmou.ac.inw.e. f. 28 -07 -2014
- A separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Candidate should remit a sum of Rs. 1000 (SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) or Physically Challenged (PH) candidates are requested to pay Rs. 500/)- as application fee to the University’s Account Number 08952010000020 (Oriental Bank of Commerce, VMOU Branch) IFSC Code ORBC0100895. Candidates are requested to attach receipt/counter slip of fee with application form.
- Those already employed should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the applications. Retired persons need not apply.
- The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, pension shall be as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan/VMOU from time to time.
- The prescribed form duly filled in must be dispatched by Registered 0r Speed Post Only to the office 0fthe Registrar,VardhamanMahaveer Open University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota (Rajasthan)- 324021 on or before 25-08-2014.
- Any candidate, who has more than 2 children on or after 01/06/2002 will not be eligible,provided that the person having more than two children shall not be deemed to be disqualified for appointment so long as the number of children he/she has on ISI June, 2002, does not increase. Provided further that where a candidate has only one child from the earlier delivery but more than one child are born out of a single subsequent delivery, the children so born shall be deemed to be one entity while counting the total number of children.
- The selected candidate will be appointed as 2 years probationer trainee. A fixed remuneration will be paid during the period of probation training as per State Government notifications. No other allowances will be admissible. The pay band & grade pay of such posts shall be permitted from the date of completion of probation training period satisfactorily according to the rules.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- The selection procedure for the above posts shall be as approved by the Board of Management ofthe university.
- The teacher shall be appointed by a contract in writing. Appointee to sign the contract as specified in the statute.
- Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application i.e. on 25/8 /2014. Clear quality self attested photocopies (from Xth onwards) of all important documents related to qualifications, experience and other related submissions must be attached with the application.
- N0 TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Applications fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of the application forms from the candidates.
- Applications (i) received after the last date (ii) incomplete in any respect, (iii) not accompanied by copies of the required documents, and (iv) any fresh paper/enclosures submitted after closing date, may not be considered.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, indicate specific period of work, name and designation, pay band with AGP etc‘ issued by the employer.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose ‘copies of the relevant documents for verification in support of a claim for credit for a qualification/experience, failing which the claim may not be taken into account.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of written test and/or interview, or at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated.
- in case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision ofthe University shall be final.
- In case of any disputes or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Kota (Rajasthan).
- Reservation for person with disable will be as per rules. After last date of submission of application forms i.e. 25—08—-2014. The forms will be scrutinized and list of eligible as well as not eligible candidates will be made available on university website www.vmou.ac.in
- For the post of Assistant Professor , there will be a written test of eligible candidates based on NET in the relevant discipline. These written tests will be objective type question paper, maximum marks 100 and 2 hours duration. There will be no negative marking. The question paper will be English medium.
- For the post of Deputy Registrar , there will be a Written test of eligible candidates based on the nature of their job. The written test will be of descriptive type question paper, maximum marks 100 and .2 hours duration. There will be no negative marking. The question paper will be both in English as well as in Hindi medium. I
- All information pertaining to written test and interviews will be made available on university website www.vm0u.ac.in from time to time.
- there is any change or corrigendum or any clarification etc
Documents to be enclosed
- Photocopy of certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Photocopies of all the documents related to qualifications. Photocopies of certificates related to experience. List of Papers/Books/Thesis published (if applicable) Any other document in support of your qualifications, experience etc. as mentioned in the form.
- Photocopy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VMOU|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016