Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/Any Bachelors Degree/M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 16/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH/12TH/Any Bachelors Degree/M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC),New Delhi.
Detail Of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Company Name : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
- Vacancy Name : Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies
- Educational Qualification : 10th/12th/Any Bachelors Degree/M.A
- Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Salary : Rs-5,200-34,800/-pm
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Selection Procedure For Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) – Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Laboratory Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC):
- Eligible candidate should submit their application through ordinary/speed post in the prescribed performa (Annexure-II) alongwith attested copies of the testimonials, marksheets, education certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc. to The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi – 110029 within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement (However, if last date for submission of applications falls on national holiday, Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, the next working day will be assumed as closing date).
- The envelope containing application form must be superscribed in bold letter name of the post applied for.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. Even if closing date will be extended due to national holiday or Sunday or any other holiday declared by Govt. of India, crucial date for determining the age limit remain calculated from the 30th day from the date of issue of advertisement.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each post.
- Applications, which are incomplete in any manner or not in prescribed format, would be summarily rejected. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and all the documents enclosed with application and photograph pasted on the application are attested by a Gazetted officer. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained in this regard.
- The hospital reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interviews. Fulfillment of essential qualification per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
- Persons having 40% or more disability would be considered eligible for reservation under Physically Handicapped quota as per rules.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel and have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview.
- Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted by this hospital for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation has to submit a certificate from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- For Deputation/Absorption Posts: (a) Candidates who once applied for deputation/absorption posts will not allowed to withdraw their candidature. (b) The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed three years. (c) Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. (d) Candidates who are applying for deputation/absorption posts should submit their applications through proper channel alongwith copies of last five years ACRs/APARs, Vigilance clearance and integrity certificate dully verified by head of the institution. (e) NOC in the form of undertaking form from the employer to the effect that in case of selection, the department will spare the candidate for joining service in the Hospital should be attached with the application.
- Candidates must ensure that they have requisite academic qualification and experience from a recognized institution for the post applied for on or before the date of issue of advertisement.
- If a candidate produces false documents, he/she will not only be disqualified/ dismissed from services, if already appointed but may also be liable for criminal proceedings.
- Candidates trying to use any influence or adopt any unfair means would be disqualified from the selection.
- Failure to comply with any of the instructions contained in this notification may entail rejection of candidature.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|