Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 4-1/2014- ACADEMIC. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Resident Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total No of Vacancy||32 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF INDIA OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL & V.M.M.C. NEW DELHI-110029|
Detail of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Junior Resident Recruitment:
The Director Professor & Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi invites applications as Special drive Recruitment for vacant SC/ST/OBC/PWD posts of Junior Resident (non PG) MBBS in various departments of this hospital.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (NON PG)
- Duration of Residency : One year in two subjects for six months each.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 + 5400 (Grade Pay) per month plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.
- Qualification : MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & registered with Delhi Medical Council. Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2013. Original DMC Registration is mandatory before applying.
- No. of Vacancy : SC – 22 ST – 9 OBC – 1 (6 seats are reserved for PWD candidates)
APPLICATIONS SHOULD REACH THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL & VMMC (DIARY SECTION), NEW DELHI WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Selection Procedure for Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)- Junior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Resident Vacancy in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC):
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by attested copies (by a Gazetted Officer) of Marks Sheets of Final MBBS(Part I & Part II) examination, Degree of MBBS ,Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council, Internship Completion Certificate, Attempt Certificate, one passport size photograph and Caste Certificate .
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Application format/OBC format has been uploaded on the website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in.
- The selection will be subject to availability of seats in particular subject.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & Physically disabled as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
- All important dates like date of display of eligible candidates for interview will be displayed on the website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in.
- Incomplete or unsigned application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Application without proper Original DMC Registration Certificate shall be rejected.
- For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 01.07.2014. (ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 4-1/2014- ACADEMIC