Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boiler Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, Graduate, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Boiler Attendant & More Vacancies on or before 10/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Vacancy Name : Boiler Attendant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 17 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi – 110029
Detail Of Post:
- Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Optometrist: 01 Post
2. Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
3. X ray Assistant: 02 Posts
4. Senior Technician: 1 Post
5. Lab Technician for Radioisotope: 01 Post
- Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years for Post No. 01, 25 years for Post No. 02, 18 to 25 years for Post No. 03, 20 to 28 years for Post No. 04 & not exceeding 30 years for Post No. 05 as on closing date for receipt of application. Relaxation of age will be applicable to OBC/ Ex Servicemen/ PH candidates and Govt Servants as per GOI rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Optometry (04 years duration) for Post No. 01, Matriculation or its equivalent and a certificate in Operating Boiler for Post No. 02, Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma/ certificate in Radiography for Post No. 03, Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry for Post No. 05 & Bachelors Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Bachelors Degree in Science and Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology for Post No. 06 from a recognised University.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates through demand draft in favour of Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. Application fee will be exempted to PWD candidates.
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with photograph pasted on the application are attested by a Gazetted Officer, attested copies of the testimonials, mark sheets, education certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc in an envelope should be super scribed with “Name of the Post Applied for——–. through ordinary/ speed post to The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi – 110 029 within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2016
Employment News Paper No. 37 Dated From 05-03-2016 to 11-03-2016.