Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Resident with MBBS holders
Company name :Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Posts :Junior Resident
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. 15600/- p.m
No of Post : 115
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 14/11/2014
Details of Post :
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS in various departments of this hospital.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (NON PG)
- Duration of Residency : One year w.e.f. 01.01.2015 to 31.12.2015 in two subjects for six months each.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 + 5400 (Grade Pay) per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.
- Qualification : MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). . Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2013. . DMC Registration is mandatory at the time of submission of application.
- Vacancy Position : UR-60, OBC-22 SC=22 ST=11 Total=115 PWD-6 seats of total seats are reserved for PWD candidates. (THE VACANCY MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by attested copies (by a Gazetted Officer) of Marks Sheets of Final MBBS/M.S (Part I & Part II) examination, Degree of MBBS/M.S, Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council, Internship Completion Certificate, Attempt Certificate, one passport size photograph and Caste Certificate (if any).
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Please note that each candidate can apply for only one subject group- Medicine and allied – “A”, Surgery and allied – “B”, Pre & Para clinical and Miscellaneous – “C”. Application without mentioning the group or mentioning more than one group will be rejected. Junior Resident working Adhoc in SJH can apply only in those groups in which they have not worked. A detail of subject groups has been displayed on the website.
- The selection will be subject to availability of seats in particular subject.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & Physically Handicapped as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
- APPLICATION SHOULD REACH THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, VMMC & SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL (DIARY SECTION), NEW DELHI WITHIN 15 DAYS (INCLUDING DATE OF PUBLICATION IN NEWS PAPER) OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
- Incomplete or unsigned application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Application without proper DMC Registration Certificate shall be rejected.
- (i) For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.07.2014. (ii) For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VMMC|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016