Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC invites application for the recruitment of Junior Resident with M.B.B.S educational background
Company name :Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
Posts : Junior Resident
Qualification : M.B.B.S
Salary : Rs. 15600-39000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 20th of Every Month
Details of Post :
Candidates who desire to apply for the post of Junior Resident (Non PG) on adhoc basis for 89 days or till the said post is filled on regular basis in this hospital are required to apply for the same in the attached format (Annexure I) between 1st to 20th of every month.
The candidates who desire to apply for the post of Junior Resident (Non PG) in the pay scale of `15600-39000/- (Pay `15600/- + GP-`5400/-+ other allowances as admissible) will have to submit his/her application along with the following ATTESTED CERTIFICATES LATEST BY 20TH OF EVERY MONTH in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this hospital for the next month only. The joining of JR will commence from 1st of following month, depending upon availability of seats and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as under:
- Qualification : M.B.B.S degree from the recognized university. Permanent Registration with Delhi Medical Council. Internship completion certificate should not be earlier than 01.07.2012
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39000/-
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT (NON-PG) :
- M.B.B.S. Mark sheet of final year (Part-1 & Part -2), Degree of M.B.B.S.
- Permanent Registration Certificate form Delhi Medical Council.
- Internship Completion Certificate should not be earlier than 01.07.2012.
- Attempt Certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Vacancy position of Junior Resident will be shown at the time of interview. The selection will be subject to availability of seats in particular subject at the time of interview.
- A. Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) will be through interview, which will be conducted on 25th of every month, at 11.00 a.m. by a selection committee under the chairmanship of Medical Superintendent of Safdarjang hospital. If the said date falls on Sunday or gazette holiday, the interview will be held on next working day or date shall be displayed on the notice board of Academic Section. B. The list of eligible candidates (whose applications are complete in all respect) will be displayed on notice board Academic section on 23th of every month. C. All eligible candidates should report at 9.00 a.m. in academic section, Room no. 14, Ground Floor, VMMC Building, VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital with all necessary documents in Original for verification. D. No. separate call letters will be sent for interview.
- The list of selected candidate’s will be displayed on 28th of every month at notice board of Academic Section. Offer letter will be issued by hand to the selected candidates on the same date from the Academic Section.
- The selected candidates have to report to Academic Section on 30th of month to complete the joining formalities and should join the JRship by the stipulated date. No, further extension will be granted.
- In case a candidate is not selected, and if still interested, he /she will have to apply again with all documents for next interview.
How to apply:
- The candidates who desire to apply for the post of Junior Resident (Non PG) in the pay scale of `15600-39000/- (Pay `15600/- + GP-`5400/-+ other allowances as admissible) will have to submit his/her application along with the following ATTESTED CERTIFICATES LATEST BY 20TH OF EVERY MONTH in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this hospital for the next month only
- ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS & RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20th of Every Month
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VMMC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017