Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/07/2015-24/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-25,000-32,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/07/2015-24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Detail Of Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-25,000-32,000/-pm||NA|
- Applications are invited for engagement of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata, purely on temporary basis. The fellowship is for 5 (Five) years maximum.
- The JRF/JRFs joined on selection will be eligible for registration in the Ph.D. programme of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI, deemed to be University), subject to fulfillment of HBNI norms.
- Qualification: Essential: First Class Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Physics / Applied Physics from any recognized University / Institute and qualified in NET / INSPIRE
- Fellowship: A fellowship for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for the first two years and Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for the rest, plus HRA (if Govt. accommodation is not provided) and other facilities as admissible as per the Institution’s rules. He/She will also be entitled to a Contingency Grant of Rs. 32,000/- per year
Selection Procedure For Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/07/2015-24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre:
- The eligible candidates are invited to appear in the WALK-IN INTERVIEW to be held on July 23, 24, 2015 (Thursday & Friday) at 10 AM onwards at the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064 (Near C.A.P. Camp Bus Stop).
- The candidates may send their applications in advance by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- The candidates should bring all original mark sheets, certificates, 2 (Two) recommendation letters issued by the faculty members of the institute last attended and other relevant testimonials along with the application (hand written or typed) containing full bio-data (results from H.S. onwards) at the time of the interview.
- Outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class train fare / bus fare as per extant rules.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/07/2015-24/07/2015
VENUE :Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017