Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) with M.B.B.S./ MD/ DNB educational background on 25 Nov 2014
Company name : Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
Posts : Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine)
Qualification : M.B.B.S./ MD/ DNB
Salary : Rs.55,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Walk-in drive: 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine):
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25.11.2014 (Tuesday) at Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Department of Atomic Energy, Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata–700 064 (Near CAP Camp Bus Stop, Salt lake) for selection of a Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) on purely temporary basis (on contract) for Regional Radiation Medicine Centre, Thakurpukur , Kolkata -700 063. The details are as under:
- Name of the Post Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine)
- Qualification M.B.B.S. degree from Medical Council of India recognized University and Diploma in Radiation Medicine. or MD/ DNB in Nuclear Medicine from Medical Council of India recognized University/ Institution.
- Period of engagement For a period of 6 (six) months, which may be extended for a further period of six months.
- Emoluments A consolidated monthly amount of Rs.55,000/- (Rupees Fifty-five thousand only) per month.
- Candidate should follow : On the date of “Walk-in-Interview”, the interested candidates (Indian citizen only) shall report at the venue (i.e., VECC, Kolkata) positively by 1000 Hrs. alongwith duly filled-in Application Form (Application Form is Annexed with this Advertisement) with one passport size photograph duly attested and affixed on the Application Form, attested copies of all the testimonials regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer etc. Candidates should also bring originals of all the said documents for verification, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the Walk-in-interview. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates shall bring their latest caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format and they will get upper age relaxation as per extant rules.
WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated and which are not in the prescribed form or are not accompanied by the attested copies of certificates & photograph would be rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for an interview. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates, who will not be selected for the post. The Application Form alongwith other information can also be downloaded from website (www.vecc.gov.in) of VECC, Kolkata.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 25.11.2014
Venue : Department of Atomic Energy, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VBCC|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017