Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13.10.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : PUDUCHERRY
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 13.10.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) MEDICAL COMPLEX, INDIRA NAGAR, PUDUCHERRY – 605006
Detail of Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates who possess qualifications mentioned below may attend the WALK-IN INTERVIEW which will be held between 10-00 AM AND 12.00 NOON on Tuesday 13th October 2015 to fill up one post of Junior Research Fellow to work under the DST project entitled “Molecular Epidemiological analysis and Vector Surveillance of Japanese Encephalitis in the endemic areas of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry” initially for a period of ONE YEAR and will be extended till the end of the project based on his/her performance and availability of funds.
- Essential qualification : Post Graduate Degree in basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (like M.Sc, Public Health Entomology)
- Desirable Qualification : Qualified in the entrance examination conducted by Pondicherry Central University for full-time PhD programme (2015-16)
- Nature of Research : To study molecular epidemiological and vector surveillance of Japanese encephalitis.
- Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- (1st & 2nd year) and Rs. 16,000/- (3rd year) + HRA (20%)
- Duration of the project : Three years
- Age limit : Below 28 years as on 13.10.2015 (Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per DOPT norms)
Selection Procedure for Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13.10.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
Candidates who wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview can download the application format given in the Web Site of Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in). Duly filled in application along with self attested copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13.10.2015
VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) MEDICAL COMPLEX, INDIRA NAGAR, PUDUCHERRY – 605006
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017