Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 27/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-27,945/-pm
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), Medical Complex, Indra Nagar, Puducherry, 605006
Detail Of Vector Control Research Center (VCRC) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Project Assistant (UNRESERVED):
- Essential qualification Three years Bachelor Degree in Life Science from a recognized University with a Diploma/Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology of one year experience in the lower scale
- Desirable qualification M.Sc. in Life Sciences
- Age Not exceeding 30 years on the last date of receipt of application.
- Consolidated Salary Rs. 27,945/-p.m. (Net)
- Job requirements (i)To assist in collection/retrieval of data from various data banks pertaining to genome/molecular interaction of target and ligand for drug/insecticide development. (ii)To assist the investigators in genomic studies
Selection Procedure For Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
- Qualification and experience should be from an organization of repute.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in) and submit the same on or before 27.07.2015 to the “Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605 006”.
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification must be enclosed with the application.
- The Consolidated Salary will vary from time to time in accordance with order issued by the Council.
- The selection to the post will be made through written test and/ or interview. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing written test /interview.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016