Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician-II through recruitment notification – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Technician-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/18/2015 at 10.00 A.M.-12.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Vacancy Name : Project Technician-II
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Post
Job Location : Koraput
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/18/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Vector Control Research Centre, Field Station, Hati Line, At/PO & Dist. Koraput, Odisha – 764 020.
Detail Of Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Project Technician-II Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Technician-II||03 Post||10th ,12th,B.Sc||Rs-13,680/-pm||30 Years|
Educational Qualification :
- 10th/Matric/High School passed with six years* experience in Entomological/Parasitological works related to vector borne diseases in field/laboratory.
- 12th passed will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc, degree shall be treated as three years experience.
Nature of duties :
- Entomological/parasitological collections and laboratory processing for identification of vectors/ human malaria parasite species, mosquito dissection and examination for parasite /pathogens, mosquito blood meal analysis etc.
- Field surveys for collection of sociology related data, data entry in computer, and maintenance of field and laboratory equipment.
Consolidated Salary : Rs.13,680/- per month (Net)
Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of Walk-in – Interview.
Duration of posting : Six Months
Selection Procedure For Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Project Technician-II Post:
- Written Test on 08/18/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Technician-II vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
- Candidates who possess qualifications mentioned below may attend the WALK-IN INTERVIEW which will be held between 10-00 AM AND 12.00 NOON on 18TH AUGUST 2015 for the three posts of Project Technician-II (UNRESERVED)to work under the ICMR/DHR funded project entitled “Comparative Assessment of the impact of combo vector control (long lasting insecticide treated nets (LLIN) plus indoor residual spraying (IRS) versus single measure (only LLIN or IRS) on malaria transmission in Koraput district of Odisha State” at Vector Control Research Centre, Field Station, Hati Line, At/PO & Dist. Koraput, Odisha – 764 020.
- Candidates who wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview can download the application format given in the Web Site of Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in).
- Duly filled in application along with self attested copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/18/2015
VENUE :Vector Control Research Centre, Field Station, Hati Line, At/PO & Dist. Koraput, Odisha – 764 020.
Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017