Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH PASS Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 12/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry–605 006|
Detail of Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- No of post : 05
- Essential : (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- PB-1 Pay Band of Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Age limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age (relaxable for Govt. servants’ upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.). Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of applications i.e.12.01.2015.
- Classification : Group C, Non-Gazetted/Ministerial
Selection Procedure for Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- The selection to the post will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Competitive Test and Interview
- Applicants will be short listed for the interview based on their performance in the written test.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC web site (www.vcrc.res.in), and submit the same on or before 12-01-2015 to “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) drawn in favour of “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry” payable at Puducherry being the application fee should be enclosed along with the application. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. The Council’s employees are not exempted from the payment of application fee for Direct Recruitment posts.
- Attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks) and Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) must be enclosed with the application. Candidates working in Government Departments should send their applications through proper channel or should produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of appearing for the Competitive Test and Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VCRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016