Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DEGREE Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Section Officer on or before 12/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex,Indira Nagar, Puducherry–605 006|
Detail of Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Section Officer Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- PB-2 Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Educational Qualification :University Degree.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 12.01.2015. Departmental candidates, including those holding posts in the Stenographers cadre and possessing the requisite qualifications will be eligible to compete and there will be no age restrictions in their case.
- Job Requirement : To deal with works related to administration, accounts, service matters and stores, applying Central Government Rules and Regulations.
- Classification : Group-B
Selection Procedure for Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Section Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- The selection to the post will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Competitive Test and Interview
- Applicants will be short listed for the interview based on their performance in the written test.
How to apply for Section Officer Vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application form from the VCRC web site (www.vcrc.res.in), and submit the same on or before 12-01-2015 to “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry–605 006”. A Demand Draft for Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) drawn in favour of The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry payable at Puducherry being the application fee should be enclosed along with the application. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. The Council’s employees are not exempted from the payment of application fee for Direct Recruitment posts. Attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Degree Certificate along with statement of marks), Community (SC/ST/OBC) must be enclosed with the application. Candidates working in Government Departments should send their applications through proper channel and should produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of appearing for the Competitive Test and Interview. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained. The decision of the Director, VCRC shall be final in all the matters in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VCRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017