Vector Control Research Centre (VRCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matric (10th/ 12th) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VRCC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Staff Car Driver Job on or before 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VRCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,200/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 006.|
Detail of Vector Control Research Centre (VRCC) Staff Car Driver Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Staff Car Driver||03||(a) Passed Matric/SSC or equivalent from recognized board with valid driving License issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger) and Two Wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized Organization/Institute. (b) Preference will be given to those who have license other than the above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheelers (Auto Rickshaw).||Rs.14,200/-||Not exceeding 25 years|
Selection Procedure for Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Staff Car Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Car Driver Vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VRCC) (VCRC):
- The candidates should be the native/residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry by continuous residence in the U.T. of Puducherry for the last five years immediately preceding the date of advertisement. They should produce the nativity/residence certificate issued by an Officer of the department of Revenue and Disaster Management not below the rank of Deputy Thasildar.
- Employment Exchange Registration card duly renewed upto date.
- Driving License duly renewed up to date.
- The consolidated salary will vary from time to time in accordance with order issued by the Council.
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the post can download the application from the web site (www.vcrc.res.in), and submit the same on or before 12.01.2015 to “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 006.
- Attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), Nativity/Residence, Employment Exchange Registration and Driving License (LMV/HMV) must be enclosed with the application.
- No Travelling Allowance will be paid to the candidates called for interview.
- Incomplete application and application received after the last date will be rejected. Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for test and interview the applicants will be short listed for this purpose.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.The decision of the Director, VCRC is final in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VCRC|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017