Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant/ Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant/ Technician Job on or before 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant/ Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ B.Sc/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||17 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006|
Detail of Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Technical Assistant/ Technician Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant||01||i) Three years Bachelor Degree in Statistics/Maths with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University (ii) Diploma/Certificate of one year duration in Computer Applications or one year experience in using Statistical software in the lower scale.||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technical Assistant||01||(i) Three years Bachelor Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University (ii) Diploma /Certificate of one year duration in Networking / Website development or one year experience in Networking / Website Management in the lower scale.||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technical Assistant||02||(i) Three years Bachelor Degree in Life Science from a recognized
(ii) Diploma/Certificate of one year duration in Medical Laboratory
Technology or one year experience in vector borne diseases
and their control in the lower scale.
|Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technical Assistant||01||(i) Three years Bachelor Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University (ii) Diploma/ Certificate of one year duration in Computer Application or one year experience in Analytical Chemistry Laboratories in the lower scale.||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technician – C||10+2 with science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Sanitation/Public Health Science/Biological Science from Govt. recognized Organizations/ Institutes/Medical Colleges, and one year experience in Medical Laboratory Technology /Public Health/Sanitation in a recognized Institute. Or 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Sanitation/Public Health Science / Biological Science.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technician – A||05||10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute or one year laboratory/field/clinical experience of working in a Govt. Laboratory/ Govt. recognized Institution.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900||Not exceeding 28 years|
Selection Procedure for Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) – Technical Assistant/ Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- The selection to the post will be made by both Competitive test and interview
How to apply for Technical Assistant/ Technician Vacancy in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC):
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC web site (www.vcrc.res.in), and submit the same on or before 12-01-2015 to “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) drawn in favour of “The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry” payable at Puducherry being the application fee should be enclosed along with the application. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. The Council’s employees are not exempted from the payment of application fee for Direct Recruitment posts.
- Attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Educational qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community (SC/ST/OBC) must be enclosed with the application. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Candidates working in Government Departments should send their applications through proper channel or should produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of appearing for the Competitive Test and Interview.
- SC/ST candidates called for Written Test will be paid second class Travelling Allowance (To & fro) fare by the shortest route as admissible under Rules.
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Applicants will be short listed for the interview based on their performance in the written test.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained. The decision of the Director, VCRC shall be final in all the matters in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VCRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017