Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 27/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Katpadi Vellore, 632 014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Notification for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the MoES (Ministry of Earth Sciences) – funded Research Project.
Applications (in soft copy) are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the MoES (Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India) – funded Research Project. The details are shown hereunder:
- Title of the Project: “Studies on the diversity and adaptive strategies of the microbial flora inhabiting the HBRA in Chavara – Neendakara Placer Deposits (Kerala)”.
- Duration of the Project: August 1, 2015 to March 31, 2017
- Designation: Junior Research Fellow
- Remuneration: Rs.16,000/- (consolidated) per month
- Number of vacancy: One
- Eligibility of the candidate: M.Sc or equivalent in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology or Life Sciences (Biosciences); candidates awaiting the final year (semester) results could also apply.
- Principal Investigator: Dr Anilkumar Gopinathan, Senior Professor, School of Biosciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore 632014 Tamil Nadu
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 27-07-15 to the HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelop “JRF- MOES – SBST” or by email to [email protected] with the subject “JRF- MOES – SBST ”. Also, state clearly the post for which you are sending your application. The candidates could be called for a personal interview, the date of which would be notified by the University at a later date. The successful candidate is likely to be considered for Registration for PhD programme under VIT University (if he/she wishes so).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/07/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016