Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore
- Project Title: “Pre-clinical studies on the role of green tea polyphenols/EGCG nanoparticles for cancer therapy”
- Line of Work: Molecular mechanism of apoptosis, angiogenesis, metastasis and tumor growth in cancer cell line and animal model; pharmakokinetic, pharmakodynamic and toxicokinetic study of drug formulation.
- Sponsoring Agency: NTRF, Tea Board, India
- Duration: 3 Years Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Bio-chemistry/ Chemistry. Candidates with research experience/NET/GATE qualified will be preferred.
- Stipend: Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA (Rs.17,600/- p.m.).
- Principal Investigator: Dr. A. K. Azad Mandal, Professor, School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
- Co- Principal Investigator: Dr. Zaved Ahmed Khan, Assistant Professor (Senior), School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014 by post or email: [email protected] with a Subject line of JRF-EGCG-SBST on or before 10th September 2015. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by phone or e-mail.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015