Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Siva. R, Professor, School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position.
- Project Title : Experimental Study on Kalina Cycle System
- Qualification : B.Tech./M.Tech. Mechanical and Energy Engineering
- Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Number of Position : One
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Tangellapalli Srinivas, Professor, CO2 Research and Green Technologies Centre, VIT University, Vellore,
- Duration : 2 Years
- Essential Criteria: Knowledge in binary fluid thermal power cycles CFD Solid works MATLAB programming Immediate joining is required if selected.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per month + 10% HRA.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV with a covering letter stating their research interests, copies of qualifications, experience letter and latest passport size photo, on or before 15th July, 2015 to the HR Office, VIT University, Katpadi Vellore, 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow – SERB/ attachments to: email@example.com with a subject line of JRF- SERB -SMBS
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015