Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||10/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer , VIT University, Vandulur Kelambakkam Road , Chennai,600 127, Tamil Nadu|
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow under an DST – UKIERI Research Funded Project (No.DST/INT//UK/P-107/14)
- Project Title: “Development of Marine Energy System for Indian Remote Islands”
- Project Description: A joint UK-India (DST-UKIERI) project has been sanctioned and a JRF (Junior Research Fellow) is required for the Project. The candidate will work together with the other partners (IIT Madras and Queen Mary University of London, UK) of the project during his/her tenure. Qualification: M.Tech in Mechanical / Ocean Engineering / or Any Relevant Branch of Engineering
- Number of Position: One
- Principal Investigator: Dr.Nithya Venkatesan, School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Chennai, 600 127, Tamil Nadu.
- Duration: 12 months.
- Essential Criteria: Knowledge in Ocean Energy/ Costal Engineering/ Turbo machines Good mathematical/statistical background Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Immediate joining is required if selected.
- Desirable Criteria: Knowledge of sea conditions / climatic effect on offshore energy systems Knowledge of statistical analysis /software based analysis Knowledge of CFD / Controllers / Tidal Energy would be a plus.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per month + 30% HRA.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV with a covering letter stating their research interests, copies of qualifications, experience letter and latest passport size photo, on or before 10th May , 2015 to the Administrative Officer , VIT University, Vandulur Kelambakkam Road , Chennai,600 127, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow – DST – UKIERI / Dr.Nithya Venkatesan Project” or email with necessary attachments to: [email protected] and [email protected] with a subject line of JRF- DST / UKIERI.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017