Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow under an DST-SERB Research Funded Project (SB/DGH-82/2013)
- Project Title: “Spaceborne Microwave Imaging Techniques for glacier dynamics and snow cover studies in Himalayan region”
- Description: A DST-SERB funded research project has been sancti oned for three years. Synthetic aperture radar (SAR) signal and image processing techniques have to be explored for ground movement estimation. SAR polarimetry to be used to study the snow cover in the Himalayan region during the project tenure (2015-2017)
- Qualification: B.Tech/MSc Electronics and M.Tech in Communication Engineering/ or B.Tech Communication Engineering and M.Tech in Remote sensing with specialisation in Microwave Remote Sensing
- Number of Position: One
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Vijay Kumar, School of Electronics Engineering, VIT University, Vellore, 632014, Tamil Nadu.
- Duration: 36 Months
- Essential Criteria: Past or valid GATE ; CSIR-NET(LS) Knowledge of Radar Signal Processing SAR interferometry and Polarimetry Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Immediate joining is required if selected.
- Desirable Criteria: Knowledge of Satellite Image Processing using ENVI/IDL Knowledge of SAR data processing software PolSARPro and Gamma Programming in IDL/C+++/Matlab Knowledge of RF and microwave devices and its designing
- Should be physically fit to trek in Himalayas Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per month + 10% HRA.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV with a covering letter stating their research interests, copies of qualifications, experience letter and latest passport size photo, on or before 14th Sept. , 2015 to the Registrar , VIT University, Katpadi Vellore,632014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow – DST -SERB/ Dr. Vijay Kumar Project” or email with necessary attachments to: [email protected] with a subject line of JRF- DST –SERB.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/09/2015