Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for ‘Junior Research Fellow’ for DST-YSS Project at Environmental and Analytical Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore
- Title of the Project: “Morphology engineering of high performance organic solar cells: A comparative study based on spin and spray coating methods”
- Number of Positions: One (JRF)
- Duration: 36 months
- Qualification: M.Sc Chemistry/Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electrical/Electronics/Materials Science, M.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/ Physics/ Materials Science) with minimum of 60% Marks. NET/GATE qualified candidate will be preferred for the post of JRF.
- Fellowship: As per DST norms (Rs. 25,000 for first two years and Rs. 28,000 for the subsequent year).
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Dr. K. Santhakumar (Principal Investigator), Environmental and Analytical Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University Last date for receipt of application: 30 September 2015. The candidate would be encouraged to work for his/her Ph.D.
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014 by post or email:[email protected] with a Subject line of JRF-DST-YSS on or before 27th August 2015. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by phone or e-mail. Candidates must bring their original documents/ Supporting documents and their photocopy. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017