Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST sponsored project (SB/FT/CS-078/2014)
- Title of the Project: “Electrochemical Biosensors with Improved Wiring based on Dendrimer Encapsulated Metal Nanoparticles/Carbon Nanomaterials Hybrids”
- Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry (General/Analytical/Inorganic/Organic chemistry with 1st class) and GATE/NET qualification.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- + 10 % HRA during 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- + 10 % HRA during 3rd year
- Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi under ‘Start-up Grants for Young Scientists’
- Duration: 3 Years
- Principal Investigator: Dr. S. Senthil Kumar, Assistant Professor – Senior, Environmental & Analytical Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV along with relevant documents immediately with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 15-09-15 to the HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelop “JRF – Dendrimers – DST-SERB – SAS” or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “JRF – Dendrimers – DST-SERB – SAS”. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
Selected candidate should join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015