Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 14/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.27, 500/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Title of the Project: “Experimental investigations on work hardening during turning of Inconel – 718” Sponsoring Agency: Department of Space, Government of India
- No of positions : one
- Qualification: B.Tech. Mechanical / Production / Metallurgy with first class and a valid GATE Score or M.Tech., Manufacturing / Materials / Metallurgy with first class.
- Desirable : Knowledge on machining / turning process Mechanical Property evaluation and analysis Good knowledge on materials and testing.
- Duration of the Project : 1 Year
- Fellowship: Rs 27,500 per month (consolidated) for first year.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Principal Investigator: Dr. M. Anthony Xavior, Professor and Division Chair, Manufacturing, School of Mechanical and Building Sciences, VIT University Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014 by post or email:[email protected] with a Subject line of JRF-SP-SMBS on or before 14th August 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016