Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) “NanoToF: Toxicological evaluation and risk assessment on Nanomaterials in Food.”
- Project Title: “NanoToF: Toxicological evaluation and risk assessment on Nanomaterials in Food.”
- Number of positions = 1 (One)
- Qualification and Experience for the post: Post Graduation Degree or equivalent/Graduation Degree in professional courses. GATE/NET qualified candidate with publication(s) in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals will be given preference.
- Desirable: Graduate degree in professional courses with publication(s) in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals Prior experience from the field of Nano-Food Technology and/or Nano-Toxicology that should be reflected by publication Good knowledge on materials and testing.
- Stipend: Junior Research Fellow JRF @Rs25000 P.M+10%HRA during 1st and 2nd year and Rs28000 P.M + 10%HRA during the 3rd and 4th year.
- Nature of the appointment: The post is purely temporary. The total duration of the project is four years.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, and Vellore-632014 by post or email:[email protected] with a Subject line of JRF-Nano on or before 25th August 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015