Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Katpadi Vellore, 632 014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in BRNS sponsored project (34/14/11/2015/BRNS dated 29.06.2015) in School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
- Title of the Project: “Design and synthesis of organophosphorus ionophores as molecular sensors for f-metal ions recognition and extraction ability”
- Sponsoring Agency:BRNS-DAE
- Position: Junior Research Fellow
- Duration: 3 years
- Qualification: MSc Chemistry (Organic/inorganic/analytical chemistry)
- Fellowship:First two years Rs.25,000/- + 10% HRA Third year Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA
- Desirable: Candidates having good knowledge in organic synthesis and instrumental techniques.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Principal Investigator: Dr. Ashok Kumar S.K., Associate Professor, Materials Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore-632014. Co-Principle Investigators:Dr. Vijayakrishna Kari, Associate Professor, & Dr.AkellaSivaramakrishna, Professor, Organic Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore-632014. Interested candidates can send their CV along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 30-07-15 to the HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelop “JRF – BRNS – SAS” or by email to [email protected] with the subject “JRF – BRNS – SAS ”. Also, state clearly the post for which you are sending your application. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview. Selected candidate should join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/07/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017