Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of JRF / Project Fellow for the DST-SERB funded research project (Sanction Order No. SB/FT/CS-051/2014), in the School of Advanced Sciences (Chemistry Division).
- Title of the Project: “Solid-State Optical Sensors for Arsenic and Chromium Species: Using Chromo-Ionophoric Responsive Organic Receptors Anchored on Structurally Designed Porous Silica/Polymer Materials”.
- Qualification: Under JRF Category: M.Sc. Chemistry (General/Analytical/Inorganic/Organic/Material chemistry with first class), with compulsory GATE / NET qualification. Under Project Fellow Category: M.Sc. Chemistry (General/Analytical/Inorganic/Organic/Material chemistry with first class). Candidate with prior experience in material/organic synthesis will be preferred but not mandatory. Stipend:
- For JRF: Rs. 25,000 /- per month (consolidated). For Project Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolidated for 1st & 2nd year) and Rs. 18,000/- per month (consolidated for 3rd year).
- Nature of Appointment: Purely on a temporary basis for a period of 3 Year, with a possibility to register for Ph.D.
- Sponsoring Agency: DST-SERB (Young Scientist Start-up Research Grant Scheme), Government of India.
- Duration: Three year
- Principal Investigator: Dr. D. Prabhakaran, Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Chennai Campus, Chennai 600127, Tamil Nadu. E-mail: [email protected]
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 1, October 2015 to the Administrative Officer, VIT University (Chennai Campus), Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai 600127, Tamil Nadu by post or email: [email protected] Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post. In case of email submission, the subject should early specify for the post (JRF/Project fellow) applied. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by post or email.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016