Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Project Assistant in DST sponsored project (SB/FT/CS-018/2014)
- Title of the Project: “Fabrication of Surface Renewable Biosensors using Covalently Immobilized Enzymes on Metal Nanoparticles/Ionic Liquid Composite Electrodes”
- Qualification:M.Sc. Chemistry (General/Analytical/Inorganic/Organic chemistry with 1st class).
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000 /- per month
- Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi under ‘Start-up Grants for Young Scientists’
- Duration: 3 Years
- Principal Investigator: Dr. K. Thenmozhi, Assistant Professor, Environmental & Analytical Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Interested candidates can send their CV along with relevant documents immediately with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 10-07-15 to the HR office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelop “Project Assistant – Biosensors – DST-SERB – SAS” or by email to [email protected] with the subject Line “Project Assistant – DST No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview. Selected candidate should join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017