Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 22/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Human Resource, VIT University, Vellore
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Senior Research Fellow – Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India funded project (SAN No: 102/IFD/SAN/4704/2014-2015 dated March 13, 2015)
- Project Title: “ Structure and Function of TRIOBP, a novel actin bundling protein involved in hearing”
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification (or) Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. This with two years of research experience
- Number of Position: One
- Duration: Till 10th November 2015
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Kavitha Thirumurugan, Professor, SBST, VIT University, Vellore
- Essential: Detailed knowledge of image processing software – SPIIDER/IMAGIC/EMAN. Candidates with exceptional programming skills using UNX environment can apply.
- Experience with C++, Fortran, Perl, Python is relevant. This project requires candidates with strong background in computational image processing and computer algorithm development. (OR) Cell Culture, Western blotting, Microscopy, Enzyme kinetics, Protein purification, Basic knowledge in one of the programming language (C++, Perl or Python)
- Preferable: previous experience in handling Transmission electron microscopy and Single particle image processing is desirable along with knowledge of molecular biology.
- Fellowship: Rs. 28,000/= per month + 10% HRA
- Duration: Six months
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT):
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc., on or before 22.07.2015 to “The Human Resource, VIT University” by post or E-mail:[email protected] with the subject line of SRF-DBT-SBST-2015 Indicate project title and the post applied for in the application. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to appear for interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/07/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016