Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech / M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position.
- Project Title: “Studies on Pulsed Current GTA Welding and Friction Stir Welding of Dissimilar AISI 304 and AISI 4340 Aeronautical Steel”.
- Qualification & Experience: M. Tech / M.E, B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering or a related field with two years experience in the field of metal joining.
- Sponsoring Agency: AR & DB
- Fellowship: Consolidated Pay of Rs 12000/- Per Month.
- Duration: 10 months
- Number of post : One
- Principal Investigator : Dr. N. Arivazhagan, Professor, SMBS, VIT University,Vellore 632 014,
- Email: email@example.com , Phone: 91-416-2202221
- Other Investigators : Dr. K. Devendranath Ramkumar, Professor, SMBS, VIT University, Vellore. Dr. S. Narayanan, Senior Professor & Pro Vice-Chancellor, VIT University, Vellore. Dr. P. Kuppan, Professor, SMBS, VIT University, Vellore
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your resume along with relevant documents immediately with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc., within 24th June 2015 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate project title as JRF-SMBS
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015