Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 13/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, VIT University, Vellore-632014|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF to work in a DRDO project in School of Electronics Engineering, Project
- Project Title:“Filter design for noise corrupted blade tip clearance signal in Gas Turbine engine”
- Qualification:M.Tech or B.Tech (with excellent academic background Knowledge on Probability theory and Random process with good mathematical foundation is expected.
- Number of Position:One
- Duration of the Project: 1 Years
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- per month for one year
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience with latest passport size photo to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore-632014 by post or email: [email protected] on or before 13th April, 2015 with the subject line JRF-DRDO-15 For further details regarding the post contact: Principal Investigator, Dr .J Valarmathi, Dr.Ravindra Dhuli, Indicate Project Title and the post applied for in the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016