Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vellore|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Junior Research Fellow position.
- Project Title:”Studies on bimetallic combinations of Inconel 718 and AISI 416 stainless steel “.
- Qualification & Experience:M. Tech / M.E, in Metallurgical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Production or Manufacturing Engineering (or) B. Tech / B.E in Metallurgical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering with two years of experience. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience on the aforementioned project area.
- Sponsoring Agency :AR&DB
- Fellowship:Consolidated Pay of Rs. 16, 000/- Per Month (For First Two years) and Rs. 18,000/- (for Third Year)
- Duration : 3 years
- Number of post :One
- Principal Investigator :Dr. K. Devendranath Ramkumar, Associate Professor, SMBS, VIT University, Vellore
- Other Investigators :Dr. N. Arivazhagan, Senior Professor, Dr. S. Narayanan, Senior Professor and Dr. M. Anthony Xavior, Professor, SMBS
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc., on or before 10.04.2015 to “The HR, VIT University” by post or E-mail: [email protected] with the subject line of JRF- PS-2015 Indicate project title and the post applied for in the application. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to appear for interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017