Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) for DST-SERB funded project in School of Bio-Sciences and Technology (SBST) for a period of four years.
- Project Title: “Identification of novel peptide based inhibitors for TCR signalling”.
- Number of positions: 1 (One)
- Qualification and Experience for the post: MSc in any branch of biology. The candidate should have at least two years of research experience in animal cell culture..
- Stipend: Rs.20,000/- (Consolidated per month)
- Nature of the appointment: The post is purely temporary. An appointment will be provided for a period of 1 year, with possibility of renewable for a maximum of total four years, subject to renewal of project from DST-SERB.
- Age limitation: Maximum age limit is 25 years (relaxation for experienced candidates)
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014 by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of JRF- DST on or before 15th June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Pandyan Grama Bank|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Food Corporation of India|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Mazagon Dock Limited|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|