Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech / M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow under an DST-SERB Research Funded Project (SB/DGH-82/2013)
- Description: A DST-SERB funded research project has been sanctioned for three years. Synthetic aperture radar (SAR) signal and image processing techniques have to be explored for ground movement estimation. SAR polarimetry to be used to study the snow cover in the Himalayan region during the project tenure (2015-2017)
- Qualification: B.Tech/MSc Electronics and M.Tech in Communication Engineering/ or B.Tech Communication Engineering and M.Tech in Remote sensing with specialisation in Microwave Remote Sensing
- Number of Position: One
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Vijay Kumar, School of Electronics Engineering, VIT University, Vellore,
- Duration: 36 Months
- Essential Criteria: Knowledge of Radar Signal Processing SAR interferometry and Polarimetry Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Immediate joining is required if selected.
- Desirable Criteria: Knowledge of Satellite Image Processing using ENVI/IDL Knowledge of SAR data processing software PolSARPro and Gamma Programming in IDL/C+++/Matlab Knowledge of RF and microwave devices and its designing Should be physically fit to trek in Himalayas
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per month + 10% HRA.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Interested candidates can send their CV with a covering letter stating their research interests, copies of qualifications, experience letter and latest passport size photo, on or before 20th June, 2015 to the HR Office , VIT University, Katpadi Vellore,632014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow – DST -SERB/ attachments to: [email protected] with a subject line of JRF- DST –SERB.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016