Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 28/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow for the DBT- Funded Project.
- Project Title: “Development of Biosensor for the Detection of Pathogenic Bacteria in Food Samples”
- Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology. CSIR/NET qualified candidates and/or experience on anaerobic microbial culturing techniques, molecular biology, fluorescent in situ hybridization and immunocytochemistry are preferred.
- Sponsoring Agency: Department of Biotechnology
- Stipend: Rs. 25000+10% HRA per month for first two years and Rs. 28000 +10% HRA for third year.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Principal Investigator: Dr. K. Suthindhiran, Assistant Professor (Senior), School of Biosciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your resume along with relevant documents and latest passport size photo on or before 28th April , 2015 to The Human Resource Office, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post or email to: [email protected] Indicate “JRF-DBT ” on the envelope & in the subject line.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/04/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017