Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Title:“Gene therapy for leukocyte adhesion deficiency type – I in a murine model”
- Qualification:M.Sc Biotechnology, Genetics, or Microbiology (preferably CSIR NET/GATE qualified)
- Number of Position:One
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Everette Jacob Remington N, School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
- Duration :3 Years (until February 2018)
- Desirable & Qualification : Candidates with previous experience in molecular and cell biology techniques would be preferred. Previous experience with small animal models would be a plus.
- Fellowship:Rs. 25,000 per month + 20% HRA for the first two years.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Interested candidates can send their CV with a covering letter stating their research interests, copies of qualifications, experience letter and latest passport size photo, on or before Friday, 17th April, 2015 to the Registrar, VIT University, Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Junior Research Fellow – ICMR/Dr.Everette project” or email with necessary attachments to: [email protected] with a subject line of JRF-SBST
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016