Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) for DST funded project in School of Electrical Engineering (SELECT) for a period of three years.
- Project Title: “Brain Controlled Wheelchair Study for Neuromuscular Impairments”
- Number of positions: One
- Qualification and Experience for the post: B.E./B. Tech. or an equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation. Fresh graduates may also apply. The candidate is expected to be involved in Programming in MATLAB and design of hardware.
- Stipend:Rs.8,000/- (Consolidated per month)
- Nature of the appointment: The post is purely temporary. An appointment will be provided for a period of 6 months, with possibility of renewable for a maximum of one year.
- Age limitation: Maximum age limit is 28 years
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience and other relevant documents to HR Office, VIT University, Vellore-632014 by post or email:email@example.com on or before 10th June 2015.Indicating Subject line as JRF-SELECT
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings: