Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) , Vellore
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of project assistant to work in the DST-SERB project entitled with “Catalytic Oxidative Cyclizations using Hypervalent Iodine Reagents as Active Catalytic Species.”
- Funding Agency: SERB – DST
- Qualification: Master Degree in Chemistry (Specialization in Organic Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable Qualification: Research experience in Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry would be preferred.
- Duration: 3 years
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000/- pm (Consolidated) for first two years and Rs. 18000/- pm (Consolidated) for third year. Principal Investigator: Dr. Fateh Veer Singh, Assistant Professor, Division of Chemistry, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Chennai campus, Chennai – 600 127, Tamilnadu. E-mail: [email protected]
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) :
Interested candidates may send in their resume with relevant documents, including details of qualification, experience and passport size photograph to The Administrative Officer, VIT University, Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127 by post or by e-mail to [email protected] Envelope should contain the superscript “Project Assistant, DST-SERB, Dr. Fateh V Singh, Chemistry Division, School of Advanced Sciences (SAS)” Last date of receipt is September 30, 2015. Interview date and time will be informed to short listed candidates in due course of time. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017