Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant on or before 07/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,000/-pm
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : VIT University, Vellore Campus, Tamil Nadu – 632014
Detail Of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Research Assistant for the ICSSR- Funded Project (F.No.02/55/2014-15/RPR)
- Project Title: “A Study on Working Conditions of Women Engaged as Construction Workers, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu”
- Qualification: M.Sc in Statistics, With First class; Research Experience Preferred.
- Sponsoring Agency: Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India.
- Number of Positions: One
- Stipend: Rs.13,000 per month for One years.
- Duration: 1 Years.
Selection Procedure For Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Principal Investigator: Dr. S. Rita, Associate Professor, Statistics And OR Division, School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore Campus, Tamil Nadu – 632014. Send your resume along with relevant documents and latest photograph on or before 07th June 2015 by e-mail with a subject “Research Assistant– ICSSR Project” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/06/2015