Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 03/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR, VIT University, Vellore- 632014|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Research Associate-I for the DST-TSG, Govt. of India funded project entitled, “Gold nanoparticles based non-invasive point of care test (POCT) for homocysteine level determination in human urine samples” in Centre for Nanobiotechnology (CNBT), VIT University, Vellore – 632 014.
- Number of Position: One
- Qualification: Ph.D in Analytical chemistry/ Bio-analytical chemistry/ Biochemistry with 3 years of research experience. Publications in high impact SCI indexed journal in the relevant areas [Nanosensors/biosensors] are desirable. Candidates should have finished all the requirements for Doctoral award before applying for this post.
- Fellowship: Rs. 36000/- pm + 10% HRA.
- Duration: One year extendible up to two years solely based on performance evaluation
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Amitava Mukherjee, Sr. Professor & Deputy Director, Centre for Nanobiotechnology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photograph, on or before 3rd April, 2015 to the HR, VIT University, Vellore- 632014, Tamil Nadu by post with a superscript on the envelope “Research Associate– DST-TSG/ Dr. Amitava Mukherjee” or email to [email protected] with Subject Line RA-DST-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/04/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016