Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant on or before 11/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000-25,000/-per month
Job Location : Vellore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant for DST-SERB Project at Department of Chemistry, in School of Advanced Sciences, VIT University, Vellore
- Project Title: Design and Synthesis of Novel Bifunctional Ionic Liquid Supported Proline Based Organocatalysts and its Application in Asymmetric Transformation.
- Number of Positions: One
- Duration: 36 months
- Essential Qualifications: First Class M.Sc in (Organic) Chemistry. Preference will be given to candidates with NET/GATE score.
- Fellowship:25, 000/- pm for first two years or NET/GATE qualified candidate. Fellowship:20,000/-pm consolidated for non NET/GATE qualified candidate.
- Sponsoring Agency: DST-SERB, (YSS/2015/0450)New Delhi.
- Principal Investigator: Dr Barnali Maiti, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, SAS, VIT University, Vellore.
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates can send their resume with details of qualifications, experience, and latest passport size photographs, with relevant documents to HR, by email at [email protected] with the subject line of JRF-DST-SERB On or before 11th March 2016. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/03/2016