Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT FOR JRF/ PROJECT FELLOW. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30th January, 2015. . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 12000/- per mont|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30th January, 2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SBST, VIT University, Vellore.|
Detail of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Title: Exploration of effects of emodin on levels of efflux transporter protein mRNA and intracellular emodin in cancer cells
- Sponsoring Agency: DST-SERB (Project No. SB/YS/LS-138/2013)
- Duration: 24 Months
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences (minimum first class) with prior research experience in mammalian cell culture (must), molecular & cell biology techniques; NET qualification preferred
- Stipend: Rs. 12000/- per month. Selected candidate will have an opportunity to register for Ph.D.
Selection Procedure for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30th January, 2015. .
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University):
Dr. Vidhya Iyer, Associate Professor, School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
Send your resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photograph, before 30th January, 2015 by email to [email protected]
Interview date and time will be conveyed by email to shortlisted candidates only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30th January, 2015.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT FOR JRF/ PROJECT FELLOW.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From VIT University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017